The Re-vert Back System is not merely a "back brace." It is a spinal unloader providing immediate relief of back pain caused by disc compression in the spine.
Symptoms / Conditions:
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Bulging Disc
- Facet Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Other indications involving C1 - S1 vertebral bodies
Features and Benefits:
- Immediate pain relief experienced by most patients
- Light-weight - system weighs less than 1 pound
- Non-surgical / Non-invasive pain relief
- Non-pharmaceutical - pain relief without drugs
- No side effects just pain relief
- Invisible under most clothing
- Protective - hydrostatic lift provides protection for soft tissue
- Preventative - reduces flexion and rotation and decreases forces on the discs
- Therapeutic - allows patients to begin an exercise program immediately
- Approved by Medicare/Medicaid and most insurance companies
Four Golden Rules For Lumbar System Use:
- Don't wear it all the time.
The Re-vert Back System should be worn during activities that cause pain or when you are in pain.
- Don't wear it against your skin.
If you wish to conceal the Re-vert Back System under clothing, always wear a lightweight garment such as a t-shirt between your skin and the System.
- Start down low.
The bottom of the back of the lumbar brace must be at the top of your buttocks. This allows the Re-vert Back System to rest on your solid tail bone, the sacrum, thus giving you a strong foundation on which to build.
- Lift up at a 45o angle.
When you lift up at a 45o angle, the Re-vert Back System lifts your thoracic (rib) cage. When the thoracic cage is lifted, it PULLS the lumbar spine apart, taking pressure off the spinal joints (facets), the discs, and the nerve roots. The patented back piece then LOCKS IN using the velcro straps and HOLDS the lumbar spine apart.